Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Garden tour belated update

 I love seeing the working areas of a garden. Look at these lovely Haws watering cans.
 The upper deck was a wonderful and like a treehouse. The gardener displayed potted mosses and succulents alike.
 The detailed paths were so interesting. The patchwork moss garden was edged in a variegated leafed Heuchera which I tried last year. The plant didn't like my dry shade garden and perished.






 This tiny vignette was one of many lilliputian delights. I neglected to get a better shot of the orchids. The gardeners had a way with them.
Sorry I've been missing! Blogger changed settings and it was frustrating for me to even get signed back in. I finally cracked the code. Here is more of the fabulous June tour. Too bad my own garden is so crispy. The rains are fickle and are choosing to fall elsewhere.

No comments: