Thursday, June 28, 2012

Garden Tour day two

 A view of the fountain from inside. Turning around you see the angles in the interior.
 The lighted topiaries were magical. Even the dining table impressed with orchids.

 The fresh arrangements were beautiful. The owners welcomed us with flowers and every vase was stunning.
 The view of the gardens was lovely and seen from almost every room we were allowed to visit.
 As seen from inside, the back yard was huge. The terraces had many comfortable seats and potted plants.
 Now you can see the marriage of textures with stone and cast concrete, water and sound.
 The porches were full of shade plants and more live topiaries. The roof angles viewed from inside were spectacular.

 The corner étagère's cascades of ivy perked up this brick wall. Succulents were another love of the owner.
The moss covered wire topiary container was gorgeous! I have more of the house coming soon. We have a thespian in the house with an opening night tonight and my Spanish course are keeping me busy, so I am not sure when I can get to the photos. I can assure you though, it will be worth the wait.

No comments: