Monday, June 20, 2011

Garden Walk

This is a tiny little Bee Balm! Who knew Monarda could be compact and cute??
This gardener has made a raised bed with a simple concrete formed wall, and tucked their tools behind an unassuming board fence.


I loved the brick edging of the patio.

I want to make this project, little concrete mosaics. The tiny tiles and stones and shells, marbles and buttons were so cute. Using the rectangular tile to write flower names was genius, and the markers won't budge.


I want to make these steps and replace a rotting wooden step here at home. Simple flag paths were great, I wonder who pulled all the weeds? Preen would be necessary, it was such a large garden, and the owners no doubt spent hours outside weeding.
I loved this old stove. You would added wood to heat it. It was even wired for lighting. Now, I couldn't help thinking what a great potting table it would make, or even to display potted shade plants. Of course, in winter where would you store the plants?

No comments: