Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thunder is for sale! And a contest drawing!



My newest owlets are in my etsy shoppe!

And a CONTEST!! Join my blog following list and be entered in a drawing for a $25 Kingfisher Farm Gift Certificate!! You can find the link to follow my blog on the right hand side, scroll down and click! Its super easy! To have your name put in the drawing you must join my blog and follow it by January 12th, Monday, 2009. at 12 noon CST. I will then put all the names in a hat and have my daughter pull out a name! Good Luck!!

3 comments:

Sharolyn Perry said...

Hello Pamela!

I just purchased one of your works on ebay and I absolutely love them. Please add me to your contest, I would love to win!!

TTFN,

Sharolyn

Peng Peng said...

Hey, Love that new "Olive" owlie on Etsy! samosa loving owlie, that is too funny. Now i'm really hungry for samosa.

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Pam, Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a healthy Happy New Year! You know I love your work.. your owls are so cute! Looking forward to hearing from you! hugs, Linda