Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blue that you must see!

Take a look here! It is the news I was telling you about a few months ago. I was asked by Vivianne Galli of the Netherlands to make a collaboration and of course I said yes, her teddies are so dear. So look here my friends, something great is coming......

http://vivianne-galli.blogspot.com/2008/10/shame-on-me.html

Thank you all for your kind words about my loss of my dear little feathered friend. Your kindness is everything and reminds me of all the goodness in the world. I have gone out of my blue mood to work on a new project for the new moon coming on the 28th, A Rhapsody in Blue for the New Moon! Mark your calendars, at 12 noon October the 28th I will have new work for you. Blessings, Pam

1 comment:

Peng Peng said...

hey p, cannot wait to see what Viv comes up with for the other half of your collaboration! fun!