Sunday, October 5, 2008

The BLue Mood

I indulged in a little retail therapy. Ceramics by Shirley were the first thing I got.


Shirley teaches her craft at a local college. She has no blog nor website, and didnt know what etsy was! I hope she sets up shop there.


If she doesn't you can call her, remember we are on Central time please! Oh I guess you need the number its fuzzy, 217-423-6638, and her prices are very affordable. I love the necklace with this happy face.


I bought these children's hankies. I will list on etsy soon.


This little 2o's ragdoll is so heavy, made from feedsack. Her sad little eyes mirror mine.


I am working, and it's all blues.



I bought vintage fabric(white background), and it goes so well with the civil war repro that I already had.


A wonderful 50's blockprint. The animals and florals on it are so current again. Its almost too pretty to cut.


The blooms, although immersed in blue, are cheerful.


Have a great day. Pam

1 comment:

Peng Peng said...

Even Picasso had his Blue Period :O)

you really scored with that vintage block fabric! I know the feeling.. too nice to cut up. Save a piece for your stash. or maybe even frame it.

hope your blue mood becomes a bit more rosey soon :O)

xo, pp