Monday, June 1, 2015

Wow! One year later

I've been only occasionally a bear maker and artist these days, but will be showing my work that I make this summer at local craft shows in November. What have I been up to, you ask? Working as a paraprofessional in a local high school, translating for French and Spanish students. This fall I return to the classroom as a French teacher. While I'll miss my ESL (English as a second language students, I can always visit them. Horses take up my free time.
We won top 5 in our region for Amateur SHUH. (Sporthorse under saddle) Heidi, Northlands Dressage pitched in to train us, and without her we'd have been on our own. 
This wonderful lady has been my greatest supporter. Thank you Karen.

Charity won Champion SHIH! ATH which means she is handled by an amateur.
We had so much fun.

No comments: