Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuffets for sale! Humane Society Benefit

I'm going to start off the new year with a benefit for the Humane Society Shelter. I'll donate a portion of the proceeds from each little "pin keeper" or "tuffet" I sell.
These little tuffets or pincushions will make the dog and cat lover in your life happy! They make sweet gifts that won't break the bank. Your choice, $20 (50% goes to the Humane Society!) shipped in the USA.
Each is made with feedsack or vintage material. The little ceramic animals are from the 1970's.
Just let me know which letter you want. It's for a great cause!





2 comments:

Folksie Linda said...

I love your little tuffets.. Great Job Pam!!

Kingfisher Farm said...

Thank you Linda, they were fun to make, and I used lots of sweet vintage goodies from my stash to embellish them.