Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sweet Tweets for December 10 PFATT Marketplace




I've been busy! It's been so fun getting back to work creating in my tiny subterranean studio again. I have more goodies to unpack from my recent show in Morris Illinois. It was so nice to see old friends and family.
My sisters and I have been getting together, getting in touch with our crafty sides and inspiring each other. 
Tinsel, glitter and Paperclay  have been mixed with paint and fabric. Every material possible has been used in my latest works. I've recycled tiny Swedish tart pans, salt cellars, baseballs and hacked some old automatons. Kingfisher Farm Teddies and Folk Art will be presenting new things on my blog selling site, my Emporium this week too. Look for new things either Thursday or Friday this week. Join my mailing list to get reminders by email.
Ho Ho Ho! Enjoy the week.

No comments: