Monday, October 21, 2013

Boo Bear Racer

This little fella is in search of a home for Halloween. You will find him on PFATT Marketplace.
 Here a very old teddy wears the badge from the top of my blog. I got the teddy at auction many years ago. He was owned by a "Mr. Cub" the nickname of a local baseball fan. I waited for hours to get him. As bedraggled and threadbare as he was, his character was huge. I love auctions in old places, the seats were old mohair theatre seats. I wonder if the auction house is still there?
 Here below another teddy wears a silk witch hat that I made for my daughter when she was little and still trick or treating. The badge looks good on him too! Email me for more information if you or your bear wants it for your very own. I love to display my art with my old treasures.

No comments: