Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Miracle!


Last night, after a week of sleepless nights, posting flyers with my contact info (which were pulled down by the next class periods) I got a call from a professor that he had my flash! I am so relieved. As soon as I get it I am uploading all the photos to photobucket and our new portable hard drive. He apologized, saying, it seems I have put you through some distress! He said he realized when he saw my flyers that it was mine. So my efforts did pay off eventually. So many people thought that I wouldn't get it back, and that my photos had already been deleted, and the flash drive put in to use by the "thief." I am so relieved. I think I said that twice. Ok THIRD time...
I AM SO RELIEVED!!!! The above photo was taken at the Great pumpkin patch in Arthur Illinois, long before Martha Stewart was aware of it. If you are in Illinois, you must go there, take the kiddies, it's a blast.

No comments: