Sunday, May 18, 2008


I have a happy little fellow this week on eBay now. I subbed at school this week so I realize this is slim pickens, not much done. So I decided to relist my unsold blue ducky, apparently an ugly ducky. I thought he was really cute, with his vintage fabric ball and old plastic nut cup umbrella! The lilies of the valley are blooming and my beloved indigo buntings are back! Life is good. Time to clean out the pond. This is not a job for the faint of heart, and you need a set of chest waders and a lot of buckets to put all the goo and debris that have accumulated over the winter. This year there are so many baby goldfish, I must try and find homes for them. FREE FISH!!!Here is the relisted ducky, and really he's quite a looker!


I used very old vintage duck braid on his pincushion, and a very old buckle. So happy and bright. Simply charming. If you are charmed as well, he is on eBay now. You will find the link for my auctions on the right side of my blog.

No comments: