Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've been busy.............2 places updated on my website!


My website will be brimming with new creations at 12 noon central today! Bears and the Folk Art page have new creations! Check both places to see all the fun!

Take a stroll through the black forrest with me! There under the brackeny ferns you discover the wee forrest sprites! Tucked in their cozy little homes, they are all delightfully crafted of the finest materials. You will find these on the Bears page.

From the hearthside I have created pinkeeps using traditional earthy colors. The pinkeeps are on the folk art page.

The woodstove here at Kingfisher Farm chugs away, eating all the wood I feed it, thus warming my fingers as I sew.
I hope you will join me today! Warmly, Pam

9 comments:

Folksie Linda said...

Oh my goodness Pam, you have been busy!! Good for you... i hope you sell all of them! Your wee little sprites are adorable especially the little chicks... and I just love the little ele on ebay! She's adorable! Good Luck with everything!! Hugs, Folksie Linda
oh and thank you for the smile today... and the music on your website..brings back sweet memories for me! My Mom and Dad loved Johnny Cash!

Kingfisher Farm said...

Thankyou Linda! My grandma ADORED Johnny and June. I learned to appreciate the honest purity of their voices. Even now, there's no one like them!

March said...

:)

Peng Peng said...

Hi P~ you have outdone yourself this time! Love the hen pinkeeps.. i guess you have lotsa inspiration from your real-life hens, lol! very sweet :O)

Kingfisher Farm said...

Thankyou so much Peng Peng! You are the berries!

Lana Manis said...

Ohhh! Look at those wee Forrest Sprites and the vintage millinery pretties you used with them! Beautiful work Pam!

Sam I Am said...

awwwww...your peeps are peepalicious!!!!! :) :) :)

keep the fire going chickie..stay warm!!
hugs..
sam

Heather said...

Your work is beautiful! I can see so much of you in me! We have that creative spirit in our hearts! It must be in our blood! Love to you cousin Pammy and to your beautiful family... and Happy New Year!
Heather

Anonymous said...

The birds look so cute. You have used the mild colors very well. I like Folk Art and the ones depicting animal life.