Thursday, November 29, 2007

Beaureguard Bear


This guy is ready to "batter up"! He is very tall, 32" and made of german mohair, german wool felt, german glass eyes, and stuffed with excelsior. He's anxious to get to his new home, where baseball is a passion, and he knows this, as I have told him so! I will kiss him goodbye, and send him off to Jim's house, where he will be doted on, and also visited by Utta, and his sister bear Amelia. This is the largest size bear I make. If you are interested in adopting a big bear, just let me know.

3 comments:

Peng Peng said...

Wow! that is a HUGE bear! i don't know how u do it.. love your large bruins and pocket sized too :O)

vintagepaletteart said...

He is a sweetheart Pam! One day, I Hope ot get to meet both you and one of your precious bears in person!

YOu have just been tagged by me to write 5 random facts about yourslef. Stop by my blog to see the rules! =o)

Hugs! *Nana

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Pam, love your big bear! Wow he must of been alot of work but he has an adorable face! Great Job!
Hugs, Folksie Linda