Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thankyou Sweet Sisters!

I was nominated for this award by my dolling artist friend Nancy of Atticbabys and Sharon Johnson, aka "Greenie" greeneyez !! Thankyou so beary much.




I am offering this little chubbalicious ted on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Isolde-Pink-Teddy-Bear-Dolly-Mohair-PFATT-OOAK-Sweet_W0QQitemZ260149877528QQihZ016QQcategoryZ3904QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Summer is winding down! I have been busy on a new collection of pocket pets for the UK, and will reveal them soon I promise!!! In the meantime, I am offering Isolde, and her dolly at a bargain opening bid. Enjoy!!!!
Fondly, Pam and the Kingfisher Farm Teddies



2 comments:

Folksie Linda said...

Congratulations on your award Pam, you surely deserve it! Hope your summer was great... can't wait to see your newbies! Hugs, Linda

Carole said...

Pam, dear friend, i wanted to nominate you too, but i thought i remembered reading somewhere that you did not want to be involved in that sort of thing. you know i love ya!