Sunday, July 15, 2007

Overwhelming Success!



The Angels for Brianna auction has now closed, and the response was overwhelming! The event raised over 18,000.00 for Brianna's family, and her dream of an art show at her school. Thankyou to the gals that worked so hard to make this happen, surely Brianna smiles at us from heaven! Colleen Moody, Sylvia Anderson, Kitty Forseth, Stephanie Stargell spent many hours to see this through! You can still make cash donations by visiting the site.........Thankyou to all who helped with their talents and all who bid so generously! My fairy bear will soon fly to her new home! Hugs, Pam

5 comments:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Pam you all did such a wonderful job for this cause. I'm sure Brianna's family appreciate all efforts. The outcome was amazing. Toni

Kingfisher Farm said...

Toni, there is so much love out there, with all the bad out there, yet, there is this love, given by moms, and a little boy too! It was humbling to be a part of it. Pam

Christine Crocker said...

Dear Pam,
I loved your dear little bear in her pink tutu, so very sweet! I'm sure she will be loved very well when she gets where she's going. I'm very honored to have been a part of this with you.
Christe'

Aleta said...

How exhilerating to be part of such an amazing outcome!! It just gives me goose bumps!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

P.S. Your little bear is adorable!! I wish I'd known about this auction sooner!!

Carole said...

Pam, just want to say that I thought your little purple wear was darling. you did a good thing, girlfriend.